Torres is a property built in the 19th century by a local businessman whose fortunes are still shrouded in local legend, fueled by the decorative sculptures he left behind.
Nestled on a residential street near the grand boulevards of Passeig de Gracia, Diagonal and Passeig Sant Joan, Torres ticks all the Norvet boxes. It combines a great location with a unique history and outstanding potential.
Key Features include:
• Smart-home technology to control lighting, climate and security
• Garden backyard and pool on the ground-floor
• Terrace and balcony in every apartment
• Parquet and traditional tiled floors
• Volta Catalana arched brickwork ceilings
• Double en-suite bedrooms and custom kitchens
• Listed historical building (1892)
• Restored baroque facade (guided by Barcelona’s Patrimony Society)
• Quiet residential street
• Located in vibrant former village of Gracia
• Near city center, away from crowds
• Close to independent bars, cafés, restaurants and artisanal stores
• Community of locals and international residents