Torres is a property built in the 19th century by a local businessman whose fortunes are still shrouded in local legend, fuelled by the decorative sculptures he left behind. The original baroque facade is being restored and the property transformed into eight exclusive smart-home apartments, ranging from 45 to 100sqm.
Nestled on a residential street near the grand boulevards of Passeig de Gracia, Diagonal and Passeig Sant Joan, Torres ticks all the Norvet boxes. It combines a great location with a unique history and outstanding potential.
Key Features include:
• Smart-home technology to control lighting, climate and security
• Garden backyard and pool on the ground-floor
• Terrace and balcony in every apartment
• Parquet and traditional tiled floors
• Volta Catalana arched brickwork ceilings
• Double en-suite bedrooms and custom kitchens
• Listed historical building (1892)
• Restored baroque facade (guided by Barcelona’s Patrimony Society)
• Quiet residential street
• Located in vibrant former village of Gracia
• Near city center, away from crowds
• Close to independent bars, cafés, restaurants and artisanal stores
• Community of locals and international residents