Constructed in 1936, this 5 story building of 7 apartments has been witness to over 75 years of architectural styles and fashions. With some still visible on the facades today, this property has been restored and refurbished so it may showcase its unique and eclectic collection of building styles, while living in harmony with the fresh, modern features we have added.
The rear facade has undergone a complete makeover, with all openings enlarged and new aluminum windows installed, ensuring and maximizing natural light inside each apartment. The entrance hall has been turned into a spacious and welcoming lobby including a renovated staircase, improved facilities and a new lift.
• Restored building facade
• New exterior carpentry
• Parquet and traditional tiled floors
• Exposed brickwork
• Natural light
• Smart-home technology to control lighting, climate and security
• Volta Catalana arched brickwork ceilings
• Quiet street in residential neighborhood
• Near medieval city center, away from the crowds
• Next to one of Barcelona’s biggest green spaces
• Community of locals and international residents
• In one of city’s most dynamic culinary hubs
• Abundant museums, theatres, and cultural venues nearby
Due to be completed: Q1 2017.
Limited availability. Contact us now for full details.