Margarit is a protected building. Its stunning classic design has been beautifully restored and the interior renewed to combine original elements with modern convenience.
The apartments consist of a spacious living area and kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom according to the floor type, and some include a balcony or terrace, which ensures plenty of natural light.
• Restored building facade
• New exterior carpentry
• Parquet and traditional tiled floors
• Exposed brickwork
• Natural light
• Smart-home technology to control lighting, climate and security
• Volta Catalana arched brickwork ceilings
• Quiet street in residential neighborhood
• Near medieval city center, away from the crowds
• Next to one of Barcelona’s biggest green spaces
• Community of locals and international residents
• In one of city’s most dynamic culinary hubs
• Abundant museums, theatres, and cultural venues nearby
All apartments feature elements of the building’s original characteristics, including high ceilings shaped by the original wooden beams, hydraulic tiles in the kitchen and bathroom, and elegant parquet floors.
Designed for comfort, the space has a practical and functional distribution and amenities include: air conditioning, heating, and kitchen & bathroom fittings and appliances by top European manufacturers.